Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well, this is Unexpected

  So you’re back, eh? I didn’t think you’d return after our last little… encounter. I still don’t know how you managed to break free of that super-strong-awesome-mega floor glue…It looks like you still have some of it stuck to your pants… heh… sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure that you’d stay and listen to me. It gets ever so lonely over here in my corner. What’s that? What do you mean, “move”? How could I move?  I LOVE THIS PLACE. Silly person. :) 
  ANYWAY- thank you for coming back. What book would you like to hear about today? ...It was a rhetorical question. N-j-DON’T ANSWER. I WASN'T ACTUALLY ASKING YOU. I WAS HOPING YOU’D SAY “WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT, OH GREAT ONE,”! ….I choose the book.. Now shut up and listen. What’s that? You can’t move? Whoops, I guess I forgot that I spilled glue on your seat again. My bad. >:) 
  Don’t you have an attitude with me! I WILL SMITE THEE!...or something like that. ON WITH THE SHOW! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment